The BIG, FUN, PEOPLE-LOVING event!
Community event. Open to everyone. We are showcasing the amazing services available to the community for men, women, and families who need them.
When: May 4, 2019 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Where: Union High School Stadium
- 12:30 Congressman Kevin Hern, opening speakers, and band
- 1:30 simulcast starts with Focus on the Family
- 3:30 closing speakers and band
During the event, the following fun, free activities will be available for everyone (especially children):
- Bouncy houses
- Scavenger hunts
- Obstacle courses
- Giant 6 ft soccer ball game
- Frisbee contests
- Throwing contest
- Art sections
- Face painting and more
Want a table?
Table/chairs provided – $0.00 to $300. Show the community the services you offer! (Pregnancy resource centers, adoption, fostering, medical clinics/services, mobile ultrasounds, churches, community groups, and more).
Email email@example.com to reserve your table!
Want to volunteer?
We’re looking for loads of volunteers to host games, sell beverages (cans/bottles), and more. Send us your preferences for areas and we will try to accommodate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!
- Birthright of Tulsa
- Mend Medical Clinic
- Crisis Pregnancy Outreach
- Go Life Mobile Medical
- Northeastern Hope Resource Center
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Owasso
- Stay Close to Christ
- Compassion Women’s Center
- May Be Pregnant
- James Mission
- Good Samaritan
- YouthCare of Oklahoma
- OKDHS Foster Care and Adoption Recruitment
- Refiner’s Fire Ministries
- Nightlight Christian Adoption
- Dillon Adoption
- LilyField Adoption
- Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children, Owasso
- Tulsa Hills Youth Ranch
- Catholic Charities
- Broken Arrow Pediatrics